i phone apps for fishing

just discovered two great apps for fishing.fishing times lite is a free app giving you major snd minor fishing times for the day as well as tide time ans moon/ sun rises and setting times.its free , and greeat but only gives you todays info. fishing times pro for $1.99 gives you the same info but you can look ahead at any date.it helps if you have your location service switched on, from there you can acceess a map and ask for info for anywhere in oz.also found shralp tide, free again, and gives you tide times. hold the phone on its side and it gives you a running graph of the tide, allowing you to scroll over the graph pinpointing time and exact height at that time.it allows you to look a few days in advance too.again, switch your location service on.hope this is handy or maybe its already well known.nicksure apps exist for android phones too, just google it and find them

just discovered two great apps for fishing.fishing times lite is a free app giving you major snd minor fishing times for the day as well as tide time ans moon/ sun rises and setting times.its free ' date=' and greeat but only gives you todays info. fishing times pro for $1.99 gives you the same info but you can look ahead at any date.it helps if you have your location service switched on, from there you can acceess a map and ask for info for anywhere in oz.also found shralp tide, free again, and gives you tide times. hold the phone on its side and it gives you a running graph of the tide, allowing you to scroll over the graph pinpointing time and exact height at that time.it allows you to look a few days in advance too.again, switch your location service on.hope this is handy or maybe its already well known.nicksure apps exist for android phones too, just google it and find them[/quote']Thanks Nick, That's a handy one!! There's this one also if you go boating and your gps fails, Adelaide Fly to Maps, i've loaded all my spots into it. It's saved me once when my gps lost it's shit and didn't wake up. :c :angry: Thanks again for sharing mate.