My Recent By Catch!!! What's your best???

Jack wroteMATE, deliberately didn't mention the rod make its not one you would easy guess I figure if someone reckons it's their reel, I will happily return it for a can of innox and a few bux for my mate who cleaned it Only have to let me know date it went in tha drink, location and the rod type!! Oh..oh..oh..! Know this one ? Do I get the reel ? :lol::lol: :lol:Definitely don't blame you on on this one .

Jack wroteMATE' date=' deliberately didn't mention the rod make its not one you would easy guess I figure if someone reckons it's their reel, I will happily return it for a can of innox and a few bux for my mate who cleaned it Only have to let me know date it went in tha drink, location and the rod type!! Oh..oh..oh..! Know this one ? Do I get the reel ? :lol::lol: :lol:Definitely don't blame you on on this one .[/quote']Tell me and i'll get it! Then we can share the combo on alternate days of the week and every second sunday!