New Daiwa Luvias Rods @ Takle World Salisbury

Just thought I'd give one of our sponsors a plug, hope ya don't mind Finatic ;).I popped into Tackle World @ Salisbury yesterday for a cuppa and Finatic showed me the new range of Daiwa Luvias Bream rods that arrived :P :P :-* :-* WOW were they impressive, light as a feather, super duper strong, nice EVA grips, a sweet all round ripper of a rod, and added to my shopping list for xmas ;D.I tried to find a pic on the net to post up but I couldn't :-\. Stop in and have a look, well worth consideration ;)

Thanks Lazylure, they are sweet rods, for my money a bit bland but I'm on the wrong side o' 40, seems the young bucks love 'em. Be quick guys 4 gone already.Also for those that care, ABT comp briefing will be instore this Friday night, 7pm, anybody wanting to meet the Bream guns, both local & interstate, heres your chance, may be easier than at a 6am start or a busy 2pm weigh in over the weekend.May even be some special deals.Finatic