Was out doing some exploring of some creeks down south for some reddies an trout and only landed 1 little reddie for a 4 hr hike so i was a bit bummed out .IMG_2341Medium.JPGIMG_2343Medium.JPGIMG_2349Medium.JPGIMG_2353Medium.JPGRemembered Carpfishing sa post about landing Reddies an carp at Strathalbyn . Also spoke to a mate who told me of some big carp in a particular pool so i thought even tho it was a bit out off my way i was still keen to catch some fish . Got there an the area is so pristine an manicured i wasn't sure if i could fish there . Quick check for signs an nothing stating i couldn't so away i went . Was there for about five minutes an bites ensued line went tight an i was on . Wasn't really prepared for carp fishing and didn't have my landing net but i did quite well with lip grips . Ended up landing three in quick concession all of decent size . Two of them taking over ten minutes each witch made it very worth my while having a crack .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PUwbh-VGtI