Banger an myself headed for some new southern streams for a sesh an although we found some cracking streams the water was flowing and very murky which made it tough going . Quick phone call to Lord Black Billy an a change of plans saw us high tailing it to his private dam for a quick sesh on the way home . Now I can not thank or praise LBB enough for being so accommodatingto Banger and myself and what an absolute legend he is . Our quick sesh ended taking up the rest of the afternoon with us having soooooooo much fun and as you all know time flies when your having fun . We were set up for Reddie an Trout slaying so thats what we did . Rainbow trout for Banger and a Brown trout for me and about a dozen Reddies between us . In the video you can see the brown trout have a go at my lure an miss then attack my lure again after i slow it down a tad with the wake an ripples following my lure . AWESOME . At one stage we look at an area an both say this area looks promising an we both cast out and both get smashed at the same time but unfortunately the battery on the camera died as we were fighting the fish . Spew ? But the photo of them both is at the end of video . Hope you enjoy the video .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9mkY2g_eKMA massive an big BIG THANKYOU Lord BlackBilly your a champion .