Large White Pointer on Leeton tug

hey rocknev awsome pics old mate pro fisherman has been seein some good ones aye havent spoke to him in a while mate...... was out last nite and hooked a good snapper, fish was pritty docile doin the normal snapper thing then all of sudden just exploded and afetr a short run gotcha all went slack :icon_e_biggrin: decided to move drop after that :icon_lol:

gday wes...showed your mum and dad the pics on my phone the other day... hit the rocks last night, didnt need the waders... funniest thing ive seen happened last night....i was waiting for a run, and some clowns in a 10ft tinny were dabbing, so i lay down on the rocks, until they got close.... they were 10 ft from shore, and 40 ft to my left.... i turned on my torch..... they shit themselves... :icon_lol:then i got hit by the spotlight...hahahaha.... they were getting scoop after scoop of gars.... we all had a laugh,then they motored off...landed a dogshark and had a large stingray run, 2nd in 2 days....pulled the plug at 2am....
  • 4 months later...