Rod to suit Alvey 500BC

Hey boys and girls,Just picked up an Alvey star drag reel about a week ago and i'm now in the process oftrying to find a suitable rod, i've looked at the Bruce alvey special, the live fibreand the snyder glas so far and they all look decent, not sure about the cast weights,but they seem to max out at about 45g.So, any of you beach and rock fishos have a favourite rod for the alveys? i'm not veryinformed on these kind of rods but i have a few essential requirements:1: Has to be a 2 piece rod2: Specific alvey, low winch design3: 13' is about as big as i want to go4: $200 or less is preferableAny thoughts? i'm a bit lost on this one guys?

G"day shimms man,I have the live fibre trophy 10/6 and its superb,albeit a 1 pce, but they do do a 2 piece version.Also Alvey themselves do a range of rods, the 600 would be ideal for what you are looking to do.Although if you have the extra dosh the live fibre is a superior blank and i highly recomend it.With the reel being the 500 size 10 to 11 foot is about the length youd be looking at, over this a 600 to 650 size reel is more compatible,cheers B) link to the Alvey rods http://www.alvey.com.au/default.asp?contentID=417And the live fibre trophy 10/6, beautiful rod, be the same as the one LF speaks about. B)http://www.bcf.com.au/online-store/products/Live-Fibre-Champion-Trophy-Estuary-Rod-10-6-4-6kg-2P.aspx?pid=112100&utm_source=getprice&utm_medium=cpc#Description

G"day shims man, the winch mount is low and the runners correctly spaced on the blank as the rod is purposly built for an Alvey, it also has the open runner above the foregrip.4 to 6 kilo line rating and would cast anything from very light weights up to say 56 grms .Ideal for yfw, st,bream ,mullet flathead ect and if fully loaded up would handle a decent salmon or school mulloway if one managed to latch on.I will try and get up a couple of pics if you like.cheers