Advice on Video Editing Software

Hey HeyIm very much in need of advice re video editing software. Ideally something that'll not cost me :laugh: But yeah, a link to FREE video editing software that's good, or best value software.I used to use NERO. It had loads of good transitions and was easy to use for drag and drop editing on a timeline and cool effects as well as freedom to stick a few audio tracks etc etc.Trouble is that computer is long gone and I have shite loads of raw video I would like to edit up.I don't want to muckaround with the dubious legalities of P2P networks, but would appreciate all help, offers and advice.What do you guys use?Thanks in advance :)

Am still using Window Movie Maker. Easy to use :) .. but interested to use the Sony Vegas Pro.

I've heard good things about 'powerdirector' it's $50 which seems reasonable.But Milmo, what a great idea!!! Windows Movie Maker, sheesh im dumb sometimes :silly:I just checked it out then, and will have a muck around... Thanks