need help with burley

what do u suggest i do, our large freezer broke down and i have nowhere to freeze burley, i don't have mincer and don't have a huge budget, in my town the do not have a very large variety of baits, only really the basic pillies, squid, cockles, prawns ad mullet. i have used pellet burley with tuna oil and crushed pillies b4, it worked well but it really attracted tiny bream which is annoying,

what do u suggest i do, our large freezer broke down and i have nowhere to freeze burley,....... i don't have mincer and don't have a huge budget,.......i have used pellet burley with tuna oil and crushed pillies b4, it worked well but it really attracted tiny bream which is annoying,

If ya dont have a freezer or a mincer, I dont see an issue with using pellet burley and oil. When the lil fish show up, the big fish wont be far behind!

in my town the do not have a very large variety of baits, only really the basic pillies, squid, cockles, prawns ad mullet.

Aint nothing wrong with pillies, squid, cockles, prawns and mullet! Sounds like a veritable banquet for fishies to me! If this doesn't satisfy your needs, I'd suggest the only option left is to go out gathering your own bait, crabs, worms, clickers, fish, etc! Cheaper too!

If the place ya fishing is sandy then get some sand and mix it with tuna oil, bread and whatever else ya could find, you will find it very effective to just occasionally chuck in a handful of this mix and this attracts anything. And on another note ya said you were hassled by small bream...cast about 10 metres behind the lil ones and use a bigger bait and ya may get a better class of fish (but shhh don't tell anyone!(I found this is pretty reliable method!))