weavers lures

for you Big Ian.5/8,3/4 and 1 ounce heads, might invest in a lighter head mould soon which does 1/4.3/8 and 1/2 oz.TandemPosted Imagebig single.Posted Imagetwin and quadsPosted ImagePosted ImageOk now for my hard bods they catch fish but i need to perfect and finish them properly for my piece of mind if i wanted to get rid of any.90mm JohnbonsPosted Image60mm johnbonPosted Image35mm johnbreamsPosted Imageside by sidePosted Imageprototype big cod lure. Posted Imageenjoy

Weaver, nice spinners are those the moulds from do it in the US?The hard bodies are a start and we all need to start somewhere when we muck about with things.you've got me thinking, Ive got a few wood lathes in storage just might need to get one out and see if I can turn up some lure bodys.I just got some sinker moulds from Do-it today, I am yet to play with them but the box had a nice catalogue from them with lots of new toys for me to buy ;D Cheers Ian ;D