I've got all the sizes in the pilchard blue colour. So far not much luck on them, only a few Salmon but that's not the lures fault, it's mine for being lazy! :pThe action on them is really, really distinctive and I could see them being used on just about any predatory fish including Kingies, Mulloway and even small Tuna.

There more of a top water lure sub surface,require little effort and the action is really sweetbut for out waters they arnt nothing special for our speciesyeh salmon mite hit them and kingfish but not much else.but In WA on my tripsthey work wickedQueenfish and Mackerel go ballistic over thembut thats all ive ever known to be caught on them.

So far I've got one or two in each size of varying colours. I've caught salmon and tommies on the smaller ones 48 and 58 plus larger salmon on the bigger ones. I would say that common targets would be pelagics like the salmon, kingfish, etc possibly tuna with the largest waxwing. I also think that snook would be a viable target.