Shimano Waxwings

Scored some Shimano Waxwings at prices too good to ignore. :clap::clap: 48mm Live Squid and 48mm Green Fire Tiger68mm Live Squid and 68mm Blue SardineHas anyone been using these Recently ? Where and on what species and how have been the results?From what i gather its just a straight retrieve at vary speeds?CheersDamian

Scored some Shimano Waxwings at prices too good to ignore. :clap::clap: 48mm Live Squid and 48mm Green Fire Tiger68mm Live Squid and 68mm Blue SardineHas anyone been using these Recently ? Where and on what species and how have been the results?From what i gather its just a straight retrieve at vary speeds?CheersDamian

Do Share :c ................ :c any left ? :whistle: :whistle: :clap::clap::clap:

Do Share :c ................ :c any left ? :whistle: :whistle: :clap::clap::clap:
612 Port Rd Allenbey Gardens. Had a few left was in 9.15 this morning

Do a search you'll find plenty of info availablehttp://www.strikehook.com/forum/35-bait-tackle/250569-waxwing-lures#250576

Cheers for that JackBlack.i read that post and was keen to hear if anyone has any More recent experiences as it was several months old. Damian