I am strike and hook member newtontoney and for some reason as of late every time I go to login it keeps saying invalid token...and I can only enter the sight as a guest which is rather annoying....iv tried everything refresh etc but same thing keeps happening...I have received no emails or anything so am slightly unsure whats going on...can anyone shed some light please ??cheers

Thanks for helping out fridge.I haven't actually been able to fix much since the last update that wrecked everything. A few small things have been fixed but the login issue will still persist for some members unfortunately :(There will be a new version of the updated software coming out that has been completely re-written, this should fix our problems and should give us a nice upgrade with a few things. However I'm not going to install the update until I know it works properly and I test it offsite, last time was a nightmare.