Shark virgin looking to pop the cherry

i have never caught a shark except for once when i was about 7 and i pulled in the crab net and found a gummy sitting in it, so i've been told anyway, i dont remember. also caught about a million doggies but i dont count them, they just steal my snapper baits. im talking about bronzies mainly, and a hammer if they are in the area. in this thread im looking for any information that people can give me regarding fishing for sharks from the boat. i have tackle sorted, i got a Stella 10000 spooled with 65lb braid and a 40-80lb Terez so will be able to knock over any shark that might come my way, even if i have to up anchor and chase it. I've also got bait and burley sorted, got heaps of tuna oil as well. The information im looking for mainly is what sort of area i should be trying in, shallow (30ft or less) deep (30ft+), reefy or weedy or broken bottom? i have three areas in mind here in Whyalla, two are shallow and one is deep. Of the two shallow ones one is mainly broken bottom (Mt young through to cowleds landing general area) and the other is a bit more reefy (false bay round to black point), . the deep one is sandy (fitzgerald bay, north of the Pt Lowly rip). I think that the best technique would be to balloon with one bait and suspend the other in mid water otherwise i can see myself spending my time trying to skull-drag 50kg+ smooth rays to the boat and if it sticks itself to the bottom getting frustrated coz i cant snap it off when using such heavy gear so potentially losing 50ft of braid at a time. im not too keen on that!So yea, any tips from the shark fisho's out there would be sweet.cheers :sh:sh:sh

Bump, I'm still keen to hear from those on the site i know have done a fair bit of fishing for sharks from boats, iI'm not after GPS marks or anything, just a general run down of what they have found has worked for them, particularly regarding locations eg deep, shallow, weedy, reefy. i reckon that jamie crawford wrote a really good article in an SA Angler fairly recently, anyone know which mag that was?