TUNA FISHING - This Saturday - Neptune Island - 4 spots left.

For those of you interested in tuna fishing, I have 4 spots left for a charter this Saturday. I recently organised a tuna hunt and have had 4 last minute cancellations.If you're keen, our group of 10 are aged 33 - 40, keen fishermen and good for a laugh.The charter operator is based in Marion Bay and we'll be heading out to Neptune Island chasing Southern Blue Fin and then bottom bouncing for the second half of the day for nannies etc... We'll be out on the boat for approx 12 - 14 hours depending on conditions.If interested send me a PM.

Well, in that case:Charter operator: SA Fishing Adventures - on the 60 footer 'Pot Luck' - Herbie will be captain on the day.1/2 day on tuna out at Neptunes and the other 1/2 day bottom bouncing.Cost is dependent on whether you want to share accommodation, food and drinks with our group or go at it alone.Charter alone is $240.00 (discounted) Charter, accommodation, food & beer will be $360.00

Mate, Im not sure whats happening with the PM's?I dont get many and the times I have, the new sytem ( top right of the page) has worked for me.Il see if I can get in touch with Bjorn and see whats happening, I know its an area of the site which has kept him very busy of late.hopefully no one miss's out cos of it, and maybe for safety sake all intrested parties for this outting post their emails in this thread so as to make sure contact isnt loss.

Mate' date=' Im not sure whats happening with the PM's?I dont get many and the times I have, the new sytem ( top right of the page) has worked for me.Il see if I can get in touch with Bjorn and see whats happening, I know its an area of the site which has kept him very busy of late.hopefully no one miss's out cos of it, and maybe for safety sake all intrested parties for this outting post their emails in this thread so as to make sure contact isnt loss.[/quote']Thank you, Ale.The PM's have re-appeared ..strange. All sorted, thank you.

You'll notice under the message near the send button there is a checkbox that says "Trash Original" this is ticked by default. This deletes the original message when you reply.I'll see if I can have this unselected by default.

I did notice that feature and I 'un-checked' it every time before sending a PM.There were no messages in either my 'inbox' or 'outbox' this morning and they have re-appeared this afternoon. It may well be a glitch specific to my particular profile, being a newly created one. Glitches can be triggered from time to time on these types of platforms when new accounts are created. Seems to have rectified itself now. Many thanks.

As SoulFisher is new & maybe unaware of the PM problem, I think he might have clicked the 'Private Messages' link next to his Avatar/welcome note instead of the 'My Messages' button on the Menu Banner or the 'New Messages' indicator at the top right.For me, the former only shows PMs before the upgrade but the latter two options show all PMs before & after the upgrade.