what really grinds my gears

went out fishing a bit after sunset tonight. i fish semaphore jetty most nights of the week and have done for the last few months now. in this time not once have i been hassled. usually the atmopsphere among every one is good and every one fishes happily. no matter who the people are, feral or not, every one will respect everyone else. tonight, the first time since i was probably 13, id had the first shaved head feral with a goatie try to pick a fight with me. seeing as he was probably 30 and im only 16 and im not the dumbest person, i kept walking. i dont get how guys like us who will fish our jetties so commonly can have people that dont know what there doing come down the jetty only because its a good day and disrespect us. really gets on my nerves!

Don't let one bad experience stuff up your fishing fun, These buggers are around in every part of life. It was just your turn tonight. You did the rite thing by walking away, they aren't worth the trouble. PPL like that are weak and only pick on those they think wont have ago back, they are the dregs of society. Keep fishing your favourite spots and remember they are the ones with the problem not you.