Sunday 14 Dec something to do

I decided it was time while the rain had stopped but the wind was blowing strong .To start tying some more Rubber Band Flies .I have had success with Green so I tied 1 green 1 yellow and 1 pink.I am not 100% convinced its the Green colour that attracts the fish but could have something to do with the diamond like eyes.I did take some pictures but my old 2mg camera's battery died .I did manage to get this picture and everyone should be pleased I didn't swear once.It doesn't show the eyes very well .Posted Image

Nice one Mickey,i reckon you should of headed down straight after the rainy spell we just had.I went down straight after and the Bream were hot to trot,but a couple of days later when the wind had swung and the water cleared a bit,there was a definate downturn in the activity.Nice flies you have tied there,have you ever tried a bream fly at the lake?Cheers

Nice one Mickey,i reckon you should of headed down straight after the rainy spell we just had.I went down straight after and the Bream were hot to trot,but a couple of days later when the wind had swung and the water cleared a bit,there was a definate downturn in the activity.Nice flies you have tied there,have you ever tried a bream fly at the lake?Cheers

My problem with the rain is I need to wade out in the water to get my flies out to the Bream etc. No way will I walk out straight after large amounts of rain :thumb:.If I could fish like the lure guys from the bank I would have .Well yes I can but its never far enough out,well mostly not far enough .When the footy is not on and the weather is nice and warm (sometimes when its 4C :icon_eek:)I can be found walking from Beach to Beach at West Lakes hunting Bream etc.I needed to take pictures of my catches to prove I was really fishing to the umm ahhh wife :o ;D :fishing:cheersSay g'day when you see me at the lake ;)Warm weather will bring the fish out to play so I don't have to drool at Sambo man pictures ;D