Why did the fish cross the road?

Reminded me of an ancient post from 2008... 

The other day my lad and his mate wanted to go fishing, so we went and tried Port Gawler Riverwhen we got out there the place was busy but we got a spot and had a fish but didnt get a bite but plenty of snags ect on the old warf. the water was running fast on the incoming tide and so we moved up the road to fish one of the side creeks.we caught some small mullet that all went back.But when we went to leave the water was over the road and when I looked there was small mullet swimming over the road.we could just pick them up, who needs bait.

The pictures no longer work though :(

http://www.strikehook.com/index.php/topic/1425-crossing-the-road/

Reminded me of an ancient post from 2008... 

The other day my lad and his mate wanted to go fishing, so we went and tried Port Gawler Riverwhen we got out there the place was busy but we got a spot and had a fish but didnt get a bite but plenty of snags ect on the old warf. the water was running fast on the incoming tide and so we moved up the road to fish one of the side creeks.we caught some small mullet that all went back.But when we went to leave the water was over the road and when I looked there was small mullet swimming over the road.we could just pick them up, who needs bait.

The pictures no longer work though :(

http://www.strikehook.com/index.php/topic/1425-crossing-the-road/

Seen baby flathead crossing the road at Pt Gawler on a 2.7m high tide.