Fishing Wholesalers salmon comp BBQ

As Fishing Wholesalers have been goods supporters to S&H with prizes etc, most recently the Daiwa combo in the S&H August salmon competition, just thought I'd mention I went along to their BBQ for the end of their salmon comp yesterday.

Around 25 people turned for the sausage sizzle and prize giveaways. Some guys even came in with some tuna caught yesterday (100kg from Pt McDonald) and thrown on the barbie as well.

After some chit chat and more purchases over the counter for me, and sausages too of course, they started the draw with the major prize of a Penn conflict combo, some braid, cap and sunglasses.

Prizes winners had to be present otherwise a redraw.

3 entries out out of the box before it was claimed - not my name 😥

They also gave away caps to everyone plus around a dozen other prizes of lures, poppers, small rods, fillet knives and various other things.

So it was a good couple of hours, even though I didn't have my name drawn out, but heard James (owner of FW) he wants to hold more BBQ's on Fridays for his regulars as a thanks. ☺