A Tip Before You Take Ya Pic

Merry Christmas Guys,For those of us who practice C.P.R Catch, photo, release like me I learnt a very good tip watching 'Fishing DVD 7' last night while wrapping presents ;).I have been guilty in the past of hooking and landing fish and thinking, yep I'll get a pic of that, I then just leave it in the net or de-hook it and leaving it on the floor while organizing the camera :-\ all this does is make it dangerous for the fish's survival and the number 1 priority is to ensure the fish's survival if you don't intend to keep it.So they had this tip on the DVD ;)Once you net your fish, bring it up for a look, if you would like a pic, leave it hooked on the lure or hook, get your buddy or your self to put the landing net back in the water about half way so the fish is covered with water and leave it hooked, so if it kicks and makes a get away its still on and won't get far, while your catch is in the net in the water, you or your buddy organize the camera, bring ya catch out of the net, de-hook, 'SNAP' take ya pic and release you fish. That way it ensures the survival of the fish and it will be there for another day or go on to bread and make more to catch :DYou learn something new everyday, or I'm just uneducated ::) :icon_lol:Cheers ;D