Port river jews

hey, i have fished the port for the last 4 years for mullys but have had no sucess, i have been told to go here and try there, i have tried live baits such as squid, gar, tommies, shitties and trout, also dead baits, i have fished all year pretty hard but with now success, any tips for me so i can catch one of these elusive port river jews???

Jewies like channels and bridges, or even better, a combination of both, it seems like ya know what you're doing. What sort of environments are ya fishing? (not after secret spots of course!) I am just curious as I can try to help out. Also are ya casting in close or far out at these spots? as mullies tend to feed along the edges of dropoffs/channels etc. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

hey benny, i have fished the new marina in the port, pelican point, quarintine station, torrens island bridge, corner of the fishermans wharf, top of the port, birk bridge, tying my boat straight up on these areas and dropping baits straight down to the bottom and then lifting them up about 3 feet of the bottom, still with no luck ey, starts to hurt after this long with no return

Ah, I am in the same position as ya!, a good landbased spot is where bower road is where the water rushes out of the lake on the dropping tide, better spot after dark, I know there are jewies here as I have seen them caught, and have seen them swimming in the channel. And also when ya fish for them berley up heaps as it attracts the lil fish and brings the jewies out for a look.

Ah, I am in the same position as ya!, a good landbased spot is where bower road is where the water rushes out of the lake on the dropping tide, better spot after dark, I know there are jewies here as I have seen them caught, and have seen them swimming in the channel. And also when ya fish for them berley up heaps as it attracts the lil fish and brings the jewies out for a look.

Benny there were bait fish hanging around that spot that has your name on it.I had trouble getting to them due to the baitfishers but u may have better luck.Bait fish = mullies or Salmon.