Rod combo for Mulloway / Snapper etc

I am looking to put together a combo to use for soft plastics targeting Mulloway / Snapper / Kingfish etc..So far my top 2 choices are -- Daiwa Team Advantage 7' 10-17lb OR 8-14lbhttp://www.daiwafishing.com.au/daiwa.cfm?page=rods&rods=lighttackle&product=advantage- Nitro Magnum Butt Distance Spin 7'6" 4-6kghttp://www.innovatorrods.com/nitro-magnumbutt.htmlAlso any suggestions on the reel would be great.

hay saltiga have you seen the Daiwa red back series of rods, thats what i use and i love it, loads up awsome, its got a light tip but heaps of grunt in the base to stick it to mullys and snaps! I got the 8-14lb rod with a 4000 shimano symetre (which is about a 3000 size in the daiwa range) which is an awsome reel, crazy gear ratio and its got some serious drag. Its caught me some nices snaps up to around the 8kg mark and i caught my 50lber on it. I recon the red backs are just as good as the daiwa team advantage rods, plus there a bit cheaper. I recon sol 3000 would be an awsome reel with any of these rods or and exceller plus 3000 would be pretty good too, plus alot cheaper then the sol but just as good i recon!

You're gonna need serious stopping power for kingies!Rod:SG GAME 68S-3 6’8” 7kg Light game, light jig, casting SG A-ROUNDER 70S 7’0” 16lb, PE 1.2 5kg Casting Reel:Game 3500 7kg PE 2/250m, 3/160m Z4500 10kg PE 3/300m, 4/220m

Hey Ranger them Saltigas are great combos, how often do you use yours.

Have I ever told you that you suck? :thumb:I made yet another payment on it today, and each week it gets a little closer to being mine! So when I get it, I'll appreciate it so much more than that thing you have propped up in the corner! ;D