Gidday all I am looking for MANNS 10+, 20+,and 30+ hard body lures supplier ,I have been in touch with one non sponsor tackle store in Adelaide he has some old stock but the colours I want ( grey chost.and grey ghost crystaglow,also tennessee shad) are unavailable,.Apparently Shakespeare no longer import 'Manns Lures' and i cant find out who does,Can anyone help with info please.Cheers peelipeeli 14PS I find the 10+ Green Shad Chartreuse excellent for goldern perch as they dive like bricks into deep snags.The 20+ Grey Ghost Crysterglow I bought recently while in Adelaide got three good hits on its first run ,but alas in the next hole was lost to a snag on the first cast .hissy.

Gidday weaverThanks for the P/M weaver ;D ,I never gave them a thought :-[ ,checked out the web site and its all good,I'm wizzing off a email to them tonight to a guy named 'judd' to find out if they import or only have old stock,I will post here again with follow up Thanks again cheersPeelipeeli 14BrentonI found some on Aust ebay :) Also found their American web site but by the jesus :icon_e_surprised: :o there more expensive off the shelf than the place weaver surgested in Aust,and thats with out postage.Thanks anyway brenton cheers mate peeli p

Weavergidday weaver.and others Just an update on the MANNS lures if your interested.the web site you gave ! it turns out there going away from them as well and are only selling old stock to clear (good prices to).after a few emails back and forth i think I have found them athttp://www.jmgillies.com.au/ they are still importing 'MANNS' I think as i am waiting for a reply from them at the moment.thanks again cheers peelipeeli 14