I bought a shimano tld25 reel the other day and I want to get it filled in a shop as I'd like it to be done properly with even pressure and straight as I know I'll mess it up. I don't have much money at the moment as i'm committed to purchasing something else but i'd like it done asap. Does anyone know what cost I'm looking at to fill it with 600yards of 30lb mono? Cheers Tom

had 500mtrs of 30lb pretest on my tld25 with a little room to spare so i topped it up with 6mtrs of 100lb leader 4 balloning but last season 4 casting filled it with 35lb schroder to the top cheap line and breaks way over .But you should be able to buy berkley IGFA 15KG in 600mtr spools that should fill it up just right cheers

It depends on where you live statesquider. We have a line winding machine in our Wallaroo store and the boys there will do it for you. The cost will depend on what line you choose to put on it. If you choose bulk line it is cheap but if you want a good quality line then you will get what you pay for.We have a machine on order for Moonta as it should be here very soon.Compleat Angler Wallaroo 08 88232840Moonta 08 88253400