NEW PRODUCTS JUST ARRIVED AT TACKLEWORLD

A few newbies fellasYoshikawa Yoki jigs, Bream, Jewies, Snapper & Redfin lookout these fellas are comin' for yaPosted Imageand these squid jags have been out of stock for a whilePosted Imageneed a bullbar rod holder, pick ya colourPosted Imagesome new Yozuri pin jags, fish 'em lightPosted Imagesome Clicks, these are awesomePosted Imageand some new Yoshikawa jigs, haven't actually used one yet but for under $15 they look the dealPosted Imagelastly, Waterbuoy, featured on I Fish last week a keysaver that will lift up to a kiloPosted Imagegood shopping.Finatic

Guest big lizard

Not joking when you say those clicks jags are awsome either, they slay squid....I've stocked up, we have them up the hill and i have personally put them side by side with other jags an the clicks won every time... B)

And just to revisit on these beautiesPosted Imageand "THE BAT" fibre optic sights, ammo storage in handle, counterweight to take the sting out & stabilize the release & a Maglite mountPosted ImageTotally legal in SA, unless you are acting as a tool with one, it could then be deemed an offensive weapon. For Berley, Pigeons, Rats, Targets or event the stinking stray cat that wont shutup at 3am on the Full Moon.Have fun.Finatic

Oh alright, we do have many other NEW items finding their way to us, heres a few that you can't afford to miss out on.Gulp 6", YES 6" Jerkshads, perfect for SA Snapper, with permission from the Aust importer we bring these direct to you, not available outside of Tackleworld & 8" Sandworm, cop the Jewies on these, Fantastic.Posted ImageOutlaw spinnerbaits, these things swim & swim well, priced sensibly.Posted ImageOpinel knives, since the recent price hikes of some 80-100% on Marttinni I've looked long & hard to find an exceptional quality knife at saleable prices, here they are, Inox stainless or premium Carbon steel, mostly $30.Posted Imagesome gift box Premiums $60 & upPosted Image& some unique, each handle is hand crafted, not bad for $40Posted ImageI'm sure theres more to come.Finatic