Broke my rod need a replacement

Hi GuysDuring a great session on Monday with Chuck I had the unthinkable happen and busted my all time favorite bream rod.Naturally Im devastated and worst of all these rods are no longer made :ohmy: On the off chance someone might have a Black Diamond Clearcut 1-3 kg that they do not want and would like to save a fellow fisho from further sleepless nights I would be greatly appreciative. PM me if this is so. :cheer: However as the realisation is setting in I might have to settle for another brand Ive been looking around at what is available. So far a gloomis dsr 8200 has caught my interest. This rod is slightly longer than I would prefer but it does sound like a good rod. Has anyone out there got one or has used one to give me some feed back on how this rod performs.The only upside of this whole incident is that the rod went down in a blaze of glory and took some great fish that day before its demise.cheerssnapps

Thanks for the offer Big Lizard much appreciated but I have brokered a deal with Ranger and Im now in possession of another wonderful clearcut 1-3 kg rod. Today we made our acquaintance together and became more familiar and the lovely little rod is no longer a virgin.First cast first fish what more could a bloke want from his new fishing partner :laugh: Just to prove what a wonderful partnership we will form she went on to score plenty more breamski's tooIm pleased to report that once again natural balance has been restored and all is sweet with the world.I can once again sleep at night :P cheers From a very happy snapperhead

Rick wrote:

snapperhead wrote:

Hi GuysDuring a great session on Monday with Chuck

?????? is that the same monday I caught you blokes & corrine having no luck in chuckysnapps creek ???or have you been telling me porky pies :laugh::laugh:
now come on Rick, we told you to get ya self out there ;) and that day was an average day compared to some :P but still a great session in anyones book B) cheers chuck