Replacement rod tip

Morning all.Well as usual i managed to perform more stupidity last night off Ardrossan jetty :laugh: Went to cast out my rod and either the swivel snapped off or i forgot i had removed it.. :silly: Anyone half my rod is now swimming in the ocean... spent a while with a torch trying to see if i could see it so i could jump in and grab it but no luck :(Anyway wondering if anyone here is able to source me half the rod i am missing, well depending on cost might just be checper to get a whole new rod.... Anyway the rod is question is a Flueger Trion PFLT-SP702LP.S. plenty of squid there last night and big tommies. :woohoo:

live tommy is awesome bait for squid... had soo many around it ;)You lost the end of your rod cause if you remember rightly... you caught a seagull mid flight haha then managed to drag it across my handline. Im trying to bring the squid up using the crab net (yes it actually worked! live tommy swimming above net which is just under water they go for tommy, i pull up net. got squid :D) anyway and all I hear is "oh f$^k not again" and just watch a seagull just drop from the sky. SO cutting him free is how you eneded up loosing all ur swivels etc.Domestic down the end of the jetty..Told you the berley works wonders in getting tommys in, that one i pulled up was a very decent size!Hopefully you find someone whos broken the handle of theirs or something so you can fix this rod :(