Well another stinking hot day forecast .But I headed out to my favourite beaches at West lakes(well I fished three) .Perhaps the heat is affecting the fish not much was happening .I could only get the tiddlers to look at my popper .And they only woke up when the wind picked up .But when the wind stopped the heat really set in .Walking back to my car the wind changed direction and at my feet were 3 very nice sized Snook just cruising in the shallows .I so wanted to cast at them but the wind which had changed direction would've had just blown me on to the land .The first snook I've seen since autum!!Snook Baitfish(the green ones) are coming back .And that was 3 hours in the sun on sunday.Not much really I did in fact get a hook into a tiddler but I was lucky enough to lose it and it was tiny !!Perhaps after the weather change the fish will come back on the bite.My only tip for any one is to cast(flies or lures) around the bait fish schools you never know whats chasing them.Cheers