Need help urgently!

After fishing the other week my reel took a few dips and needed to be stripped. Accidentally forgot about it for a couple of days and now there is a bit of rust in the bottom of the reel. So I opened it up thinking I had the manual around the place.... Turns out I don't where it is and now there are reel parts all over my bench and now some parts of the reel aren't working and a clip fell out and I have no idea where it came from... So instead of a quick oil it now needs to be totally stripped I think :(Its an Okuma avenger abf30 and I'm looking for any help in locating a schematic or the manual for it so it can be put back together, I need to use it in a couple of days :(Hopefully someone can offer some helpCheers Tom

All fixed :) crisis averted! When it all went back together I found a spring and a screw... stripped it again and found their homes :) That was not at all fun but not the bait runner bit doesn't work but luckily i've never used it and couldn't care less! The reel spins, the drag works and i'm ready to go fishing. Hopefully there will be something biting when I go fishing around Carrickalinga next week...