what type of flies should i be useing in the onk?

robfish wrote:

nice bream and sounds easy to make ^^ ill try it out :)

Tis only a baby and it was hungry but thanks.What ever size hook you use .There are some pit fallsSize 4 or 6 is the normal size to use on Bream .I foundI made monster poppers that a Marlin would swallowSmaller hooks just need to make certain u leavethe pointy end of the hook free.Using a popper fly with bream.Reading on the netthey strike a stationery popper.Truth I have had small bream hit them moving or not.Larger bream you can see the backs of theBream when they check out the fly.Garfish Snook and I assume Whiting(as its basedon a whiting popper)Schoolies as well.Keep it movingWith the Bream try and give the fish sometimebefore u move the fly .A fair few times I havemoved the fly and had a large fish swim off.Colour wise not 100% certain it makes a differancebut size does to big or to small wont work.Today at the wrong time I was using just a whitebody tied with orange thread and fake orange hair.Still had tiny fish jumping at it not that I wantedtiny fish but it was better than sitting athome with my leg up :P cheersmickPSif u do tie your own fake fur (faux fur) from spot lightI find under the water when it moves it lookslike the body of a fish