Guest Brent61southoz
afishyfish wrote:

rocknev wrote:

Posted Image

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
That's one cute pet bunnyThe little bugger cost us 180$at the vets last week and he's been spending the cold nights curled up on his rug on our heated tiles.I know what I'd like to be re-incarnated as thats for sure[/quote]a human ?b2 :P
chevin wrote:
Posted Image
I have fears for that rabbit's future seeing that you are a member of a remarkably sensible PETA group! :unsure:Household management has decreed that that bunny is definiteley and categorically NOT THAT KIND OF BUNNY, no matter how tasty he looks. ( or how much he costs to keep alive :huh::blink: :S :laugh: )
pescados wrote:

afishyfish wrote:

chevin wrote:

Thanks a lot for your input, it sounds as though something is going to happen.

Several of us regularly fish the Torrens river in the city centre, ewhich is a great way to spend a relaxing aftrenoon, though the local birdlife can be ............. interesting at times :blink: Things certainly DO happen in on the Torrens Chevin ;)Somones gonna murderate me for showing this AGAIN :laugh::laugh::laugh:Posted Imageand Posted ImageThey are my personal bests, but I believe larger ones are definitely around the place :ohmy: :)
Just as well you're going to Cairns aff, might be your salvation :laugh::laugh:
The fully scaled common carp really is a handsome fish, it's a pity they do so much damage to waters. I have only caught on common carp in Oz, most of those locally are koi carp. This is my best.Posted Image
chevin wrote:

The fully scaled common carp really is a handsome fish, it's a pity they do so much damage to waters. I have only caught on common carp in Oz, most of those locally are koi carp. This is my best.Posted Image

So that's a fish taken in Australia is it ?We get an occasional Goldfish in our waters, but I cant say we've ever seen a true Koi carp though.That one's a stunner :ohmy: :woohoo:
afishyfish wrote:
chevin wrote:
Posted Image
I have fears for that rabbit's future seeing that you are a member of a remarkably sensible PETA group! :unsure:
Household management has decreed that that bunny is definiteley and categorically NOT THAT KIND OF BUNNY, no matter how tasty he looks. ( or how much he costs to keep alive :huh::blink: :S :laugh: )Yeah, our furry friends have a way of working their way into our hearts. The guy pictured below loves his comfort, but I have seen him almost kill a Rottweiller that attacked him. He can be a real Jekyl and Hyde!Posted Image

Thats a staffy is it Chevin ?My parents had a breeding pair years ago that formed the basis of many of the dogs in Sth Australia now ;) Fantastic dogs that are too often labeled as being savage etc.In my opinion, like all dogs, they aren't THAT far removed from the wild and ALL breeds should be treated with caution.Ive even seen some pretty ferocious chiahuahs :huh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

afishyfish wrote:

Thats a staffy is it Chevin ?My parents had a breeding pair years ago that formed the basis of many of the dogs in Sth Australia now ;) Fantastic dogs that are too often labeled as being savage etc.In my opinion, like all dogs, they aren't THAT far removed from the wild and ALL breeds should be treated with caution.Ive even seen some pretty ferocious chiahuahs :huh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes mate, he's a staffy. As you say, any dog can become nasty but generally speaking, staffies and English bullies are very good with people. My staffy, like all of them, is very clumsy and yet he is unbelievably careful with my grand kids. They love him, they pull him around, push him backwards and forwards poke their fingers in he ears and he loves it all. Lovely dogs, but they do love a fight and they hate cats!