Sol or T-curve???

I'll be puting a Daiwa Caldia 2506 on it. I have a daiwa heartland's rod atm and il just not a bigfan of the long but on it, probly coz I use to use a shimano rarer and I love the short but on that. Do you guys have any other rods you would recomend preferably with a short but.

Before I purchased the sol rod and reel, i was using the Caldia Kix 2004 on a 3 piece Mexican Raider II and still love it. Take it out as often as possible, in fact, i will be taking it to Browns this weekend in case they come in close !! Should be a good test for it. It has handled salmon upto 50cm before with no worries.... best $100 rod around in my eyes !

jagger wrote:

Before I purchased the sol rod and reel, i was using the Caldia Kix 2004 on a 3 piece Mexican Raider II and still love it. Take it out as often as possible, in fact, i will be taking it to Browns this weekend in case they come in close !! Should be a good test for it. It has handled salmon upto 50cm before with no worries.... best $100 rod around in my eyes !

love my 3 pce raider also and paired with a sol 2000 and 10lbs braid it landed salmon to 3.5 killo at lockswell and loved every minute of it,i dont get to use it much because itsa also my sons favourite rod :blink: and he has laid claim to it :unsure::unsure: other than that i have a t curve 3 piece as well (love 3 pce rods) its the 5-8 killo rod and is def one of my favoutite rods paired with a shimano fireblood 2500 with 15lbs braid is fast becoming my prefered soft plastics for snapper rod i could spend an hour or so listing rod and reel combos i have and enjoy every one of them for dif reasons but cant go past my 3 pce combos for ease and ute storage :)

Price range probly no more then 250 but if a rod is that gd I'd pay 300yeah I love the raider rods I want another one but I got the $$$ to spend atmso I'm looking around.Duz anyone know anythink about the daiwa wilderness rods??I was playing around with one down at sportsfishing sceen at it looksnice love the 3 piece.Any other rods I should be looking at??