DECENT JIGHEADS???

I'm using the TT's atm and i'm pretty happy with them,I don't know what jighead would work though skulling decent fish from under pontoons etc for me its always in the lap of the gods because they don't have to go too far to do you,i just hook up,run and hope for the best.The squidgy resin heads that come in the replacement packs are mighty solid as well. cheers brenton

^^That one that pigtailed is the heavy wire series tt. So the nitro's still have the cutting point but are crapper hook now?They are gnarly fish man haha, but i reckon a stinger would just end up gilling one and I'd rather loose one than have one die on me...Just got some Decoy Magic Shots from japan so will be interesting to see how they go. Only a fine wire but hopefully similar material to their trebles... that said the shank is super short on those so could be crap if used on a longer shank on a jighead...Giving them a crack anyway. Any info from blokes making there own would be awesome.Cheers

I must have had a bunch of packs halfway between the two then... cutting point but the softer wire.They would be a mile better if they didn't straighten so easily, awesome hook sets with them. Would also be good if they were a little thicker so that they don't pull as easy when hooks aren't set as deep...Either way will be interesting to see how the decoys go.