Clear Cure Goo available here

For those of you that are interested, Clear Cure Goo is now available from FLYWORLD in Perth via phone order or internet order. His prices look very good so there is no longer the need to buy this stuff from the States and pay the high postage rates. Cheers DarrenI have no connection with FLYWORLD except that I spend too much money there :P:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cheers for the info Darren! Looks like a top finish on those flies.The web site must have just been updated because I was looking there yesterday to see if they carried it, and missed it.I'm also guilty of shopping there before, very friendly advice on the phone, good prices, everything you can think of for fly, and great delivery rates.I've placed an order one day and had an Express Parcel in the letterbox next day before too. No two-week wait from the US! :blink: Thanks again..

• 1 month later...

This gear looks pretty amazing.Totally side-tracked yesterday surfing YouTube videos, and came across a 'Clear Cure Goo' fly. Too easy!Do a search there for Clear Cure Goo, and there are heaps of videos covering all their products, tips, and even to underwater videos testing the finished flies in a swimming pool.ooh.. I can see an order coming up soon.. :woohoo: