@PlanktonWe have the Egimax spray in stock. We also have the Hayabusa scent pens that are also very popular for squid.Sorry we are not metro but we can arrange delivery to Adelaide as we are there once a week. Also the new Shimano Sephia EGIXILE Jigs have arrived. All colours are available including the WHITE. If you are into the EGI Squid fishing we have lots of new products in stock and more coming.Compleat Angler Wallaroo 08 88232840Moonta 08 88253400

Was chasing a can of each a little bit ago & after looking in every single metro. shop in s.a finally stumbled across a can of each down at The Anglers Choice Bait & Tackle.;) Had a few of each still left so should have some in stock.spotter - I am after some of the scent pens, what are they worth & what flavors do you have available? Keen to get some of the Sephia's too, pity you do not have a online shop. Do you stock the shell sheet by any chance?

I own both the egimax and glomax. I haven't had much success with the glomax but I do like that it adds an extra glow to the jag which I suppose could help at night. Stinks to high heaven too...Egimax has proven quite successful for me when the squid are a bit shy and I find it helps draw them to a squid jag suspended beneath a float. I managed to stumble across the ones i bought when i dropped in to got one st marys. But they were the only ones they had and that was a fair while ago.At the end of the day I reckon your jag just has to be in the right place at the right time. But I suppose scent should help in some way, I'd assume tuna oil would work but it stains jags and then they stink to high heaven forever. I'd rather use the egimax and have a tacklebox that is bearable to open on a warm day :) haha

• 2 weeks later...