Okuma hardstone hs 30 ???

I lost a bream Saturday morning when my Abu decided to pack up, seems the silicon spray on the inside was a stupid move!!Anyway luckily enough I got a new reel for my birthday, the above mentioned Okuma Hardstone. It's about the same size as my Sedona, and interestingly feels just as smooth. Infact after only a few flicks and no Big fish to test it out, the reels do feel very very similar. Also has the Okuma lifetime warrantee. The only thing is I've never heard of the hardstone???Anyone had any experience with these reels as I'd be interested to know, as I have a feeling it's going to feature in a few photos next to some decent fish :)

Well my dad told me it was 2000 size, but judging by the 30 in the name and the size compared to the Sedona 2500 I will call it as a 3000. Anyway the size is perfect for what I will use it for.From checking Internet, they are a model from the US. And I believe BCF have for $80 bucks. Not that the price matters, bit if I saw it myself, I would of got it. Anyway here's a comparison pic on size.Also this came with okuma life warrantee, 3 more bearings, ported spool and waterproof drag ( like a big rubber grommet in the drag system).Time will tell, but I'm happy as Larry at the moment.Posted Image