Interesting onka mully sesh

My mate Leeroy Roberts (not Leeroy nugget)came down from Golden Grove for a mully sesh . We get the canoe loaded up just about to push it in the water and a under cover cop car comes tearing into the car park , coppers jump out with vests on and a serious look on ther face , tell us to " pack up and get out of there " . I'm like " what for " . He says " theres been a fire arms incident and there in the area " . ok fair enough we get out of there . Chucked every thing in the car , chuck the canoe on and dont even tie it down and just crawled down the road in the car . Pulled over and took these shots off the cops arresting these HARD CRIMINALS . Chopper over head and all . leeroyrobertsvisit014Medium.JPGOk . I know the cops have a job to do , but we laughed when we saw the effort these cops went to . And the way they were so serious . They were just kids . The kid in the green top was probably 10 yrs . leeroyrobertsvisit015Medium.JPG And that was right where i had the canoe loaded ready to launch .leeroyrobertsvisit016Medium.JPGleeroyrobertsvisit017Medium2.JPGleeroyrobertsvisit020.JPGOnce we got the canoe in at Perrys bend we headed to my bait fish spot and a there was a bunch of people in orange jump suits combing the area .Later Leeroy Roberts caught this 60cm mully . Caught and released .leeroyrobertsvisit028Medium.JPGleeroyrobertsvisit023Medium.JPGleeroyrobertsvisit024.JPGThis also was his first mully .

HaHa,great to see the police come in and deal with those hardened criminals,strange they got there in time though as they usually wait until the Perps disappear and the danger has subsided.I think they possibly took a bit of a risk though when they probably should of sent in special agent Nana. cheers brenton