Shoulda stayed home.........

Well boys was out in the port on Sunday with my 2 boys, i guess i wasn't suppose to go out after the comedy of errors from then on in..... Firstly forgot my 798, then couldn't get this new 30hp johnno to start??? Finally got it to start and followed my bro around to speedboat club to which found the motor would cough and splutter under full throttle. WTF Anyhow finally got it upto 40km and crossed my bro's wake when the motor decided to kick back behind me (tiller steer) and proceed to throw me into a 180 at 40km hour... We all got flung from one side to the other and nearly tipped it, my heart was pounding yet the kids thought it was great. lol Any how got to the Quarantine to try get the kids onto some ST's when the little swell that it was caught me by suprise, loosing my balance and trying not to land on my "precious" rods i stacked in dislocating my shoulder :( Popped it back in with a few "F" words and silly me picked a rod up and went to cast, popping it out again :0 Ended up sitting down drifting around feeling not good (lucky my boys were there to help me out, gotta love'em). My eldest learnt how to start an outboard :) Lucky my bro was there to help put boat back on trailer and i somehow managed to drive home.. Still not sure how i did it Well went to the hospital and after numerous X-rays and a CT scan have now found out that the force of the dislocation and impact has broken some of the bone off the socket in my shoulder and the orthapedic surgeon has never seen a break like it before so now have to wait and see whether they can operate or whether they leave it to heal by itself... Either way it will be in a sling for 6-8 weeks.. All this to get some ST's and hook an eagle ray to show the boys One day that i should have just stayed at home :(:(:(

Crikeys Adam, that sure was a shocker :S :ohmy: :whistle: Those tiller steers can be a bit tricky at trimes, one of the reasons I got the boat I have now.Re you injury I'm thinking if your orthopod hasnt seen that same break/injury, maybe you should be getting an opinion from one who has :huh: casting or steering arm ? Either way its a bummer :(