DIY soft plastics?? Anyone know an Aussie supplier

Hey when ya have some made up post some pics. I've been looking at getting one of those kits from those guys, would be good to see how they turn out.About to mould some snapper sinkers over the weekend, just grabbed the mould today. Love making my own fishing gear, great hobby and a lot of satisfaction when you use your own gear. So far I've been moulding ball and bean sinkers also keen to try my jig head mould.Good luck with the softies, I'll keep an eye out for some pics.b2f

Hey when ya have some made up post some pics. I've been looking at getting one of those kits from those guys, would be good to see how they turn out.About to mould some snapper sinkers over the weekend, just grabbed the mould today. Love making my own fishing gear, great hobby and a lot of satisfaction when you use your own gear. So far I've been moulding ball and bean sinkers also keen to try my jig head mould.Good luck with the softies, I'll keep an eye out for some pics.b2f[/quoteYeah me too mate i make my own snapper leads is so much cheaper amazing how many you can end up with.:woohoo:

Oh, well thanks to Jack for pointing it out, but I wasn't even aware there was such a thing myself..By all means please post some pics if you go and make a batch of your own,sounds interesting and the lures on the site look like bought ones.Not sure what the price comparison works out to but I bet if you caught fish on a home made plastic, it has to be bonus points plus a pat on the back!Good Luck..