jimbo's fishing adventures

lol just a quick heads up fella's well we all know that jimbo jones character who keep pulling mullies out of his @@@ and the onk river ,well we all just best be keeping an eye on him and his mrs as i noticed they jumped ship and been bragging on the ifish site even gettin comments from PW himself ,so anyone i think we should just keep an eye out for the next episode of i-mullie starring jimbo jones and the onk mozzies . ;) Well done m8 sorry mrs m8ey so whens pw comin round for a bbq lol.

I'm sitting here wetting myself fellas . Waterboy taking random dives .:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm pretty sure my misses has caught a bit of fever too . had to go and buy her a new mully set up because my rod was to heavy for her . an that night she wanted to go an try it out ? had to make it fri . with ifish some one had suggested they were mag worthy so i suggested for her to look into it . mullie_madness , did you see the spare tyres on board he he .

banga jimbo, i almost bought an 8ft fiberglass boat with oars today just so i could get out there and give it ago myself :D :D i just wanna b like u hahha nah it would b fair cool if he did try and get the time to come out and do a segment on it... i almost was going 2 suggest to Mark that we write a letter to PW in regards to the stompa and see if he would come down for the day as i reckon the money that got raised would be through the roof...