Winter fishing Trip....

Hey all.... im planning a week or more trip to head to ellistion for the Sambo fishing comp. AS i went last year its was really awsome, the only problem was i went by myself... This year i would like to get a few people together to make it even more enjoyable..so was wondering who would be keen to get a group together and fish the comp?? was thinking of also going a bit further south and doing some fishng around pt lincoln way :) :)it would be around the end of july start of august im thinkingAnybody out there keen??? Beer fishing and more beer :D :D :d/:fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing:

Hey mate i live on the EP, about 45mins from Elliston/Sheringa. I would be more than happy to have a fish with ya if you end up coming over by yourself. End of July would be perfect coz seeding will be well and truly over on the farm, so a few boys might be keen on a salmon session.Depending on weather/time could be a fair chance to take the tinny out in Elliston as well.Just an option so you dont have to drink beer on your own!!!!!!!

Hopefully a few of the old boys showing up this time too..Rick........

old ??? old ???... who are you referring to young jaggs ???it's about time you got along to a SAFWAA trip banga southie.there will be no cable ties allowed this year, so it will be OK to have a nap if you need to :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm doing your trip over easter/anzac so check out my report when I come back