Curse You Salisbury Dive & Tackleworld

With the Fantastic Offer of 20% off at Salisbury Dive & Tackleworld for today only, and me being a hopeless lureaholic it was an offer too good to refuse :icon_e_biggrin:So a tackle run was in order.Owner Captiva Makaze (SX40 at bottom for size comparison)Posted ImageSmith's Towadi and CamionPosted ImageJackall Chubby (Shallow)Posted ImageThe worst thing was I Had to go past several other tackle shops to get there :icon_e_wink:Zip Baits (SX40 at top for size comparison)Posted ImageHad too many Squid following my lures so a couple of small Yo-Zuri's (SX40 at top for size comparison)Posted Image :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:

Buff, good job, nicely selected, no colour 47 Mirashad? What happened? Seriously though, thanks to all those Strike Hook members attending today, it's no secret any sale this time of year goes a long way, we hope you enjoy using them as much as we do talking with you all about them. All the best Finatic

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw it posted about the sale and totally forgot about it!! Didnt help working for most of the day, Oh well I will be in there again soon anyway finatic I have lost a couple of late!! Just a few more to add to the small collection hey buff!!! :P

• 1 month later...

remember if ya need a 3rd 4th or are you up to your 5th mortgage to pay off ya lures im ya man!

Dear plasticmanFor those of us with lure collection issues, would it be advisable for us to combine our lure expenditure with our mortgage, effectively turning a short term debt into a long term debt, but lowering the interest rate considerably?Or would we be better to deposit it into a managed fund, and if so will we generate more lures by investing offshore, in blue chip or a secured low interest lure fund?Should we then wish to withdraw part of our capital lure investment, will we be subject to lure gains tax?Or will a superlureannuation fund be the wisest choice to save our lures for the future?Your advice and experience would be greatly appreciated.

Ha!As the bottom has fallen out of the superlureation market (love it!!!) , , i suggest you hang on to em , for the foreseeable future, Maybe when the tax cheques come in , and the days get longer finer calmer, you can release some of the equity in your 2nd hand gear and start up a new managed fund, may i suggest reinvesting in companies such as halco, berkley , storm, rapala , to name a few, Remember that due to rising prices of fuel, bread , milk, lines are tight , and come the finer calmer weather , im sure the interest rate of many will increase dramatically

As the bottom has fallen out of the superlureation market (love it!!!) , , i suggest you hang on to em , for the foreseeable future, Maybe when the tax cheques come in , and the days get longer finer calmer, you can release some of the equity in your 2nd hand gear and start up a new managed fund

Dear Plasticman,The obvious benefits of your experience and knowledge have helped considerably.However, the equity remaining in my lureannuation fund has recently been severely minimised due to a "mangrove decoration" exercise!With minimal remaining lure capital, is a rollover to a manged fund still advisable, and would Ecogear or Bassday provide a solid investment base, or would the consumables market (Berkley Gulp, Atomic and Juro) be a more equitable choice given todays volatile conditions?Kind regardsLure Investments IncorporatedPosted ImagePs: SuperRanger needs a side kick! Would there be interest from any superhero's around here. Plasticman maybe? ;D

Ecogear & Bassday would do really well in a volatile market , they are a standout product ,and people want em. the consumables in the long term , will ,make a recovery , and in the warmer months can see them getting snapped up at a rate of knots. Mangrove decoration is a common experience this time of year, and whilst it can install large amounts of panic in some newcomers, my advice to you superanger is hang on too your stocks ,tidy up your gear, do your homework and go over your entire portfolio, soon enough the market will swivel around, and you will benefit from the advice of .........SUPERPLASTIC MAN .... size=172http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/9Ci5joY2__spman.JPG[/img]

Nup, I've decided instead to play dangerously and dump the whole lot, stick all my eggs into the one basket and invest in the new twintail superplastic grubs!http://www.strikehook.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1487.0;attach=3151;imageFanks agin dude! ;D

;D you didnt read the product disclosure statement did you? , ...oh dear.. i think you are about to be plagued by a school of undersize bream when you deposit that special superplastic twin tail grub into the competitive market of west lakes. Its a shallow stock pool , but one that has many suprises.good luck written and spoken by plasticman , before making a decision on you stocks and fishing investments. always consult the pds. (hmm me thinks i may have left out that before) ;)

• 1 year later...

hi guys, I have been searching for the balsa wood "Ugly Duckling lures" for a very long time. The lures are full of great action and have superior lure patterns on them. I finally found them in Saslibury Tackle world a nice range of the Ugly Duckling lures. I use the lure for a very long time for both fresh and saltwater species. Please let me know the experiences you had with the Ugly Duckling lures, im really interested. Thanks,