gps marks culverts

Once you stick em in your chart plotter you will see about half the marks are clustered in close, the other half our out deeper and again in a bit of a line close together. The sphere is about halfway between the two groups.I reckon that sphere is long gone mate coz there ain't nothin there ;)They are well worth fishing but be warned, this summer we checked out those outer marks and it was always packed out... Try midweek might be quieter. The inner ones are better fishing anyway in my opinion.... But hey, that was summer :)

Your right there AFF... I get real negative over the winter and start thinking it's a long way to go for a donut... But maybe my winters would be a bit more successful if I paid a visit to proven successful spots like that instead of cracking the sooks and fishing in close for ST's :blush: Although I will have my own boat again mid winter so I might have regained my sense of adventure by then :)

Thanks for the "heads up" HF :)

Your right there AFF... I get real negative over the winter

I just get cold sooky and older every winter :whistle: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Although I will have my own boat again mid winter so I might have regained my sense of adventure by then :)

:clap: :woohoo: B) Good to hear!It was interesting to see the "Sphere" was suspended 5 metersa off the seafloor, supposedly as a Subs sonar "target" :unsure: