While I'm a wee bit grounded while my car is getting fixed .I travelled to a tackle shop and bought a Red Eye Raptor Instinct lure.This one is see through with an orange red head yellowish body black back and stripes orange underbelly .looks like it has 3 ball bearing inside. weighs 6grms and is 70mm in lengthAnyone had any luck with these lures .Picked it up out the bargain box .something just said buy me !!

never heard of em before?

Same here.... I tend to stay away from those bargin bins when buying lures...... They are normally in there cause they can't be sold..... Not very good lures..... Spend a little more and reap the rewards ;) Ecogear sx40'sZipbait KhamsinCultiva MirashadJackell ChubbysBig bream love these lures, clear water natural colours...... Dirty brighter colours ;) Sambo
never heard of em before?
Same here.... I tend to stay away from those bargin bins when buying lures...... They are normally in there cause they can't be sold..... Not very good lures..... Spend a little more and reap the rewards ;) Ecogear sx40'sZipbait KhamsinCultiva MirashadJackell ChubbysBig bream love these lures' date=' clear water natural colours...... Dirty brighter colours ;) Sambo[/quote']LMAO .Well u know better than me Sambo .Have caught a few Bream on $5 Big W lures in the pat(they don't work as well in West lakes funny that) .Tried the above lure this afternoon with 3 other lures I bought either from bargain baskets or got discount with my RAA membership .that lure will be better in warmer weather as will the obese cranka I tried as well today.they both sunk really well and when u stop they shot back up to the surface.Forgotten the name of the third one I tried but it was like a soft plastic with weight in the front .that was fantastic to cast .pitty the fish stayed home by the fire lmao.I will take your advice Sambo :) just have to wait until I have some $$$ .Yes I work but its never enough lol!!Just 1 more thing many of those bargain basket lures start out at well over $20( they leave the old price tags on them ) something to think about !!