i have a mate that was only talking about them the other day F/C he was also looking at the snipers just read this on there site TuffTackle’s success is based on proven results, below is a typical and honest review by a professional.Tuff Tackle Diablo Sniper 10000 review. By John CahillSerious spin reels are so capable and versatile and are able to cast, jig, troll and bait fish with ease. It's really only the biggest fish in the sea that are too much of a test for egg beaters, mostly due to line capacity. Australian owned Tuff Tackle has entered the spin reel market with a quality offering at a very reasonable price. I received the XTA Diablo Sniper 10000 about six months ago and was immediately impressed with what I saw. Boasting a claim of 30kgs of maximum drag and suited to 37 to 59kg line class it makes some serious assertions straight away. The build quality is quite good with 11 carbon and stainless washers, alloy body, rotor, bail and side cover. Stainless main and pinion gears, nine bearings and fittings are featured throughout and the handle has a distinctive quality and solid feeling about it and sits nice in the palm of the hand. While a tad weighty at 950 grams the whole unit has a feeling of, well, toughness about it.Boasting such serious specs I was keen to test the claims of the super high drag capability and as a result spooled it up with 37 kilo braid and gave it a temporary home on a Shimano TCurve 37 kg jigstick. The whole outfit had a fairly serious look about it. Putting the reel through its paces it has been a joy to operate and I have used it on everything from kingfish, tuna and makos and it has performed faultlessly and was not really seriously challenged by any of them.A couple of days deep dropping and jigging off Port Macdonnell was probably its most serious test. Retrieving the 200 or so metres each time with 400 grams of lead was enough, but some serious hapuka, school sharks, gemfish and other ooglies added to the load and strain. The reel's biggest test thus far has been a 20 minute struggle in the deep with an unknown bottom dweller. It all unfolded with the rod jammed in the holder, maximum drag applied and me cranking away mercilessly gaining a few metres while the ‘unknown’ would regain line under serious pressure when it wanted. The groan of the reel seat with each turn of the handle proved what a harsh and agricultural test this was, but the outfit held up and asked for more. A straightened hook unfortunately sealed the deal.My overall feeling about this reel is that its more than capable of filling many offshore roles. If you are after value for your money, capability and toughness, look no further than the Diablo Sniper 10000. They come with a 15 year warranty and will throw in a couple of free services with each reel.Back to the Topcheers 4THA