yfw at my fav beach

Well after a bit of a long day at work today thought it would b nice to head to the beach with a few tinnys and see if the yfw had arrived yet. Went and got some tubeys and the bloke in the tackle shop at comercial rd said it looked alright :) happy daysso got to the beach and there was one group set up straight from the beach entry and so i walked over and past them and saw there wasnt much goign on so kept on my wander up the beach and through me line in at nice lil looking spot. No hits. was still al ittle early tho. So thought id go for a wade out to the second sandbar and have a flick.Waded out to about hip deep. got a little worried as the water was a lil fresh but it warmed up pretty quickly after a few beers and a wee ;)No bites out there either.So in i came and wandered down the beach a bit further and came apon a nice lil shallow flat bit that look appeapling. Also noticed some darker sand and thought this could be the spot.Got a hit after about ten minutes of fishing here and then she was on. was constant hits and ended up catching nine yfw, 2 legal mullet and a baby flatty. through the 2 legal mullet the baby flatty and about 5 undersize yfw and a couple of just legals keeping just enough to feed me my gf and my sister.ALl in a succesful first yfw fish for the year :Dcheers Grego

IMG_0441.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG