Who's Going to Tighten The Drag ?

HI Ayfish... thanks for the post mate - it is very well supported as well as awesome food.....looks like Ive got some awesome goodies for my tackle box and Snapper and oysters for a month..... :laugh::laugh: Seriously guys this night is put on for you - $20 - less than take away for a night out with mates - can't do any more than that..Support the night - have a great feed - and maybe come home with an awesome prize - as well as hear Shane talk everything fishing SATONIGHT - 6 TILL 10 COST $20 PER HEADLOCATION 1263 Grand Junction Road - Hope Valley http://gallery.me.com/mwhitehead2#100102 websitewww.whiteheaddigital.com/Lovethatyak/Tighten_the_Drag.html

if i didnt have a birthday party tonight i would be there with bells on great seafood feed cheap as chips also great prises ect would of been good to catch up with shane again too top bloke and been way to long between drinks :) if u have no plans this will be a top night out with lots of seafood on the smorgust board B)

hahah YES.Well toolies.. one giant one.. the bloke who owns next door.. he came down with his daughter and got hammered, he came over our house ... and wouldnt leave... Apparently his wife never lets him drink.... so he let loose :Sbut hes gone home now so it should be ok :S

LOL KatIt's been a great night with Shane Mensforth giving a great presentation on places he's been, fish he's caught and also giving an educated opinion on things like the Marine Parks, and also answeing questions on fish and fishing too. B):) The silent auctions went well, and all monies raised were going to childhood cancer research, and I think also the Hope Valley Chrches own Charity funds :clap: I was kucky enough to score a 50 litre Chilly Billy Esky and chucked an extra few dollars in for good measure while Chunky scored a great combo at a great price too :woohoo: The night was well attended with some 150-200 people turning up, and various displays etc to keep us interested, along with plenty of food.Someone was saying something about going home early after a few oysters :ohmy: :whistle: and Chunky wanted to lie down on a couch for a snooze after his meal :P Met up with River Ratt who's a great bloke I havent seen for years so that was a bonus :)Many Many thanks to Plasticlova and the Sponsors, Organisers and Promoters of this event; let's hope another ones not too far away ;)