guys i need your help... please.

Hi all, bit of a weird question for a fishing board, but I have a bit of networking on here so thought id try my luck.Im in a bit of a jam, as most know im right into making my fishing videos http://www.youtube.com/user/madfishing1And I have hit a brick wall, the camera I used to do most of my filming on has died and ive been quoted over a grand to replace the board of a 5 year old camera which is a joke and all i need to do is capture my last 6 tapes. I was wondering if there is a champion out there who has, and would be willing to lend for a weekend a “high definition MINI DV tape camera” just so I can capture to the pc 6 tapes I have left on a project I was working on.. ?I know it’s a bit of an ask, but worth a try..Thanks everyone.John

are you going to replace your camera soon? Awesome youtube channel btw :clap::clap::clap:, what editing software do you use? , have you thought about a Gopro? you can get an LCD backback for it, then a flatport lens set up for HD 1080 cheaper than most. The mounts are good too with with plenty of aftermarket options. I use mine for underwater work but will take it tuna fishing soon on a bucks :laugh::laugh::laugh::boot: :vomit: :whistle:

awesome rollas! ive pm'd you..@withoutchips. yeah go pros are awesome! ive got some and use them for all my new filming. . this camera was what i used to use. should have gone the hard drive when i got my camera but tape was better back then.. flash cameras are the way to go now. so much eaiser on the capture side. i use adobe cs5 premier and after effects for my editing, its pretty full on but its a pro programs so what you can do is limitless. have to do a bit of work to gopro files as the gopro makes funny mp4's that most programs struggle with. i have to run each clip through mpegstream clip prior to importing.