gidday all,I will be comming to Adelaide soon (september)while there I hope to have a go at some bream, L/B only, i have a small collection of suitable small H/B lures about 30mm, a few S/P and gulps what I would like to find out if anyone can help is ,would H/B 55mm stump jumpers be suitable for bream in west lakes,around the port area.?thanks peelipeeli11 :icon_e_confused:

G'day mate.when you come down to adelaide.send us a PM,and I'll organise a couple of the boy's for a fishing trip....We will show you some spots and H/B's and S/P's to use,and hopefully have a good day's fishing,as at the moment it's a little quiet down here,due to the weather..... ;) ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey, Pelli, my hot tip is that 3 inch Berkley Gulp with a TT jig head in the Gob of the Gar on my Greediest Garfish thread. Had a number of near 40 cm fish from the Onka on it. I was put on to it by my tackle shop Guru who received a bottle of Wolf Blass Cab. Sav. for his advice. This won't cost you a cent mate :icon_e_biggrin: