Boating tragedy near venus bay

My thoughts go out to family and friends of those concerned.What worries me immensely though, is that these guys were in a Ski Boat (FFS!) in those conditions...http://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/latest/a/-/newshome/13362104/man-dead-another-missing-after-boat-capsizes-near-venus-bay/Let's hope that there are some lessons learnt here...af :(

My thoughts go out to family and friends of those concerned.What worries me immensely though' date=' is that these guys were in a [u']Ski Boat[/u] (FFS!) in those conditions...http://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/latest/a/-/newshome/13362104/man-dead-another-missing-after-boat-capsizes-near-venus-bay/Let's hope that there are some lessons learnt here...af :(

Ahhh, the follies of youth. I'm sure many of us have done somethings in our youth that we scratch our heads and wonder how we survived, sadly for these lads they became victims of their choices.Thought and condolences to the families.

I will feel a bit bad going out on the water today fishing, so just heading off the jettyHelicopter is back and loads of baots out still looking for the 3rd person.I'm good mates with the guy that swam back to shore and it's a good effort swimming in the conditions we had here yesterday.They shouldn't of been anywhere near the entrance yesterday! but inside the bay woulda been fine.So sad for all the families and friends involved